How to arrive at the Isola d’Elba
Arrive to the Isola d’Elba by car
- From West follow to Genoa – Livorno before Grosseto exit at Venturina – Isola d‘Elba.
- From North follow to Milan – Parma La Spezia – Livorno before Grosseto exit at Venturina – Isola d ‘Elba.
- Continue to Piombino Marittima and from there take the ferry to Portoferraio – Isola d’Elba
For more information visit the site of Italian Highways
- Landed in Portoferraio go to the Golfo della Biodola
- NAVIGATION DIRECTIONS TO OUR APARTMENTS
Click here to book the ferry
Arrive to the Isola d’Elba by plane
The Isola d’Elba is served by a small airport in La Pila, Marina di Campo.
You can take the plane to Isola d’Elba at the airports of:
- Pisa (30 minuts)
- Firenze (40 minuts)
- Milano Linate (1 hour and 20 minuts)
- Lugano, Zurigo, Berna, Ginevra (1 hour and 30 minuts)
- Düsseldorf, Amburgo, Monaco di Baviera, Berlino (3 hours and 30 minuts)
Which airlines companies flyes from the Isola d’Elba Airport?
- Silver Air Italia is the Airline Company that flyes from the Isola d’Elba to Airoports of Pisa, Firenze, Milano and Lugano.
Winter Timetable Flight to the Isola d’Elba 2015/2016
Summer Timetable Flight to the Isola d’Elba 2016
- Air Glaciers is the Swiss Airline Company that flyes from the Isola d’Elba to Airports of Sion and La Chaux-de-Fronds.
Flyghts 2016 for the Isola d’Elba
How to reach the Golfo della Biodola from the Isola d’Elba Airport?
Our Apartments our apartments Baiablu in the Golfo della Biodola are located less than 10km from the Airport of Marina di Campo.
You can reach us renting a car or a motorbike directly at the Airport, or by public transport take the bus 116 towards Marina Di Campo and get off at the stop Capannone – Norman‘s Club and then walk for 2.5 kilometers.
NAVIGATION DIRECTIONS TO OUR APARTMENTS
Is there a connection between Pisa Airport and the Isola d’Elba?
Yes, for those land at the Galileo Galilei Pisa Airport there is a convenient service Pisa Airport – Isola d’Elba
From Pisa Airport to the port of Piombino in 1 hour and a half and you will arrive directly to the ferry that takes you to the Isola d’Elba.
You can book this service by www.elba-shuttle.com website or phone the Call Center 334.2513647